- RMT's CORE RETURN POLICY ***CORE = O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part that is being replaced.***
Some of our parts require you to return the original part back to us. This is called a core. If that is the case, a CORE DEPOSIT charge which will be noted in the item pricing. If you were charged a core deposit as noted on your invoice. The CORE DEPOSIT charge will be refunded shortly after we receive the original part back from you. IMPORTANT: Return shipment of a CORE is the responsibility of the customer to drop off at a FedEx facility. You will not be reimbursed for the cost of shipping a CORE back to us if you do not ship it through FedEx with our prepaid shipping label.
1) All core returns must be returned in the original RMT packaging using all original foam inserts.
2) No unboxed core returns will be accepted.
3) Core return items containing fluids shall be drained completely and wrapped in plastic or placed in a plastic bag or container before being placed in the original manufacturer's box.
4) All core returns must be in rebuildable condition to be accepted for credit.
5) All core returns must be assembled before being placed in the box, missing parts will result in a reduction of core refund.
6) What you receive is what we expect back - - aftermarket (non-OEM) strut cores will be evaluated for refund on a case by case basis.
7) All domestic (lower 48 state) core return shipping charges shall be prepaid by Rebuild Master Tech - international customers are responsible for their own return shipping.
8) Core returns must have return paperwork (see packing slip) filled out completely in order to receive core refund.
9) Core returns are to be shipped to Rebuild Master Tech at 6689 NW 16th Terr , Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
CORE REBATE PROGRAM: On Qualifying Products RMT pays a CORE REBATE plus shipping for each core. We even send you the labels to ship the cores to us. It couldn't be easier! By remanufacturing used air suspension parts RMT is able to keep them from filling up our landfills while providing the highest-quality refurbished products at substantial savings. RMT remanufactures cores using only the highest quality materials. Simply Call us at 954-934-9595.
1. NOT ALL CORES ARE REBUILDABLE. IF YOU SEND BACK A CORE THAT HAS AN INTERNAL OIL LEAK, HAS BEEN PHYSICALLY DAMAGED, HAS PARTS MISSING, OR IS OTHERWISE UNREBUILDABLE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A CORE REFUND. WE DO OFFER PARTIAL REFUNDS ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. CORES MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 90 DAYS FOR REFUND!
2. CORES ARE REFUNDED WITHIN 14 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER WE RECEIVE THEM. CORES NEED TIME FOR EVALUATION & ARE REVIEWED IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED. PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR LABOR COSTS LOW BY REFRAINING FROM EMAILING AND/OR CALLING ABOUT CORE REFUNDS. IF 14 BUSINESS DAYS HAVE PASSED & YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE YOUR REFUND, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL. OTHERWISE, BE ASSURED, WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR REFUND AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. CORES ARE REFUNDED TO THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD ONLY, AFTER 90 DAYS STORE CREDIT ONLY!
RMT PAYS CASH FOR CORES
For a FULL list of what we are currently purchasing please go here: CORE SALES PRICE LIST
Rebuild Master Tech Inc. pays up to $500 plus shipping for each core.* We even send you the labels to ship the cores to us*. It couldn't be easier!
By remanufacturing used air suspension & engine parts RMT is able to keep them from filling up our landfills while providing the highest-quality refurbished products at substantial savings. RMT remanufactures cores using only the highest quality materials and RMT remanufactured struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.