Rebuild Master Tech's warranty obligation for this product is limited to the terms set forth herein. RMT warrants its Auto Parts against standard defects under normal use for a time period from the date of invoice. This warranty covers defective materials and workmanship. This warranty also does not cover surface finish (paint), dust boot / cover, and mounting hardware including but not limited to rubber bushings.
1. Read the Warranty policies below thoroughly to make sure your part is covered under warranty.
2, Fill out the WARRANTY REQUEST FORM to receive a Warranty Receipt.
3. Once a Warranty Receipt email has been received, PRINT the email and pack the unit in a box with good packaging.
4. Put Printed Receipt in box with part and seal box.
5. Ship the warranty to RMT for evaluation of unit.
6. We will contact you with results of Warranty.
Warranties to RMT can be sent to:
RMT 6689 NW 16th Terr, Fort Lauderdale FL 33309.
Items sent to RMT WITHOUT a WO # may take a month or more to process.
3.A. WARRANTY. Except as set forth in 3.B. below, RMT products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship with a Lifetime Warranty, as set forth more fully in the Warranty attached below from the date of shipment to the Customer. In the event that a product proves to be defective, RMT’s sole obligation shall be, at its option, to repair or replace the product. The repaired or replacement product will be shipped back to Customer F.O.B. RMT’s facilities, freight prepaid by RMT only in the Continental 48 states. Repair or replacement shipments to Hawaii and Alaska as well as territories, including Puerto Rico, military locations outside the Continental 48 states, and the US Virgin Islands are excluded. If the Customer is located outside the Continental 48 states, including the states of Alaska, and Hawaii and territories including Puerto Rico, military bases outside the Continental 48 states and the US Virgin Islands the Customer is responsible for freight charges for the repaired or replacement product. If the Customer is located in any other country besides the USA, the Customer is responsible for the Freight Charges of the repaired or replacement product. Defective parts shall be sent to RMT by Customer freight prepaid. Upon inspection if the supposed defective part does not meet warrantable conditions (and / or is in the 3. EXCLUSIONS) the Customer will have the option of purchasing a new part and RMT. will not issue a refund for the part nor for the freight costs back to RMT. If the Customer cannot send in the defective part, the other option is to pay in advance to RMT a 100% Warranty deposit and the freight charges to ship a replacement part to Customer. RMT shall send a part out from stock. Once the defective part is returned RMT will only refund the Warranty deposit if the part is under Warranty terms. If the part is not under Warranty (as provided in the WARRANTY hereinafter set forth) no refund will be issued to the Customer. Once the claimed defective RMT part arrives back at RMT’s facility a full inspection will be conducted. If it is determined in RMT’s sole reasonable discretion that nothing is wrong with the product in any way, then RMT will refund the Warranty Deposit less five percent (5%) for handling and inspection and return the part back to Customer. No employee, agent, or representative of RMT has the authority to waive, alter, vary, or add to the terms hereof without the prior written approval of an officer of RMT. It is expressly agreed that (a) this agreement constitutes the final expression of the parties’ understanding with respect to the Warranty and (b) this agreement is a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the Warranty.
3.B. TIME LIMITED WARRANTIES. The following products have time limited warranties:
1.: RMT new air spring, new air strut, New Air Ride Suspension Compressor Vibration Isolator Kit, and repair kits products shall be free from defects for a limited warranty term of one (1) year.
2.: RMT new Air Ride Suspension Compressor Relay shall be free from defects for a limited warranty term of two (2) years.
3. C. WARRANTY APPLICABILITY. THIS WARRANTY IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CUSTOMER AND DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS Warranty is only valid for as long as the original Customer owns the vehicle / stock.ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE BY THE CUSTOMER AND MAY NOT BE MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. ANY SUCH ATTEMPTED TRANSFER OR ASSIGNMENT SHALL BE NULL AND VOID. Proof of purchase must be sent in together with the Warranty request. THIS WARRANTY TAKES THE PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED BY RMT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF USE AND ALL OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF RMT FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, REPAIR OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS. RMT WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY INSTALLER’S LABOR IN THE CASE WITH RESPECT TO ANY WARRANTY CLAIM. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LABOR COSTS.
3.D. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE TECHNICAL INSERT ENCLOSED WITH ALL SHIPMENTS FOR THE PARTS, ESPECIALLY FOR COMPRESSORS! RMT SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION UNDER THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IN THE EVENT THAT:
1. THE CUSTOMER FAILS, WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD TO NOTIFY RMT IN WRITING AND PROVIDE RMT WITH EVIDENCE SATISFACTORY TO RMT OF THE ALLEGED DEFECT WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS AFTER IT BECOMES KNOWN TO THE CUSTOMER;
2. AFTER INSPECTION OF A PRODUCT, RMT DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT IT IS NOT DEFECTIVE IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP. THIS INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO; 1. ANY FLUID THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE SYSTEM. 2. ANOTHER LEAK IN THE SYSTEM (LEAKING AIR BLADDERS, OR AIR LINES IN THE SYSTEM ARE LEAKING) IS CAUSING THE RMT PRODUCT TO FAIL CAUSING UNITS SUCH AS AN AIR SUSPENSION COMPRESSOR TO OVER WORK AND BURN OUT THE MOTOR. 3. IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT. 4. IMPROPER USE OF THE PART. 5. NOT PROPERLY CONNECTING THE CONNECTORS, SUCH AS REVERSE POLARITY, WRONG PLUGS, AND AFTERMARKET PLUGS. 6. FUSES BEING BLOWN / BURNT OUT DUE TO NOT REPLACING THE RELAY.
3. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A PRODUCT IS REQUIRED THROUGH NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR; ALL NORMAL WEAR ITEMS, INCLUDING OIL SEAL(S), BUSHING(S), BEARING(S) AND QUALITY OF CORE, SHALL NOT BE COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
4. ANY PART IN A PRODUCT OR ANY INGREDIENT CONTAINED IN A PRODUCT REQUIRES REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR THROUGH ROUTINE USAGE OR NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR
5. A PRODUCT IS NOT MAINTAINED OR USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH RMT’S APPLICABLE OPERATING AND/OR MAINTENANCE MANUALS, WHETHER BY THE CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY;
6. A PRODUCT HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO MISUSE, MISAPPLICATION, NEGLIGENCE, NEGLECT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPROPER MAINTENANCE OR STORAGE), ACCIDENT, CATASTROPHE, IMPROPER INSTALLATION, MODIFICATION, ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR OR LUBRICATION, WHETHER BY THE CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF RMT. MISUSE SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, DETERIORATION IN A PRODUCT DUE TO CHEMICAL ACTION AND WEAR CAUSED BY THE PRESENCE OF ABRASIVE MATERIALS
7. THE SYSTEM INTO WHICH THE PRODUCT BECOMES INCORPORATED IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE PRODUCT, OR IT IS NOT FREE FROM CRITICAL SPEED OR TORSIONAL OR OTHER TYPE OF VIBRATION WITHIN THE SPECIFIED OPERATING RANGE, NO MATTER HOW INDUCED; OR
8. THE TRANSMITTED CAPACITIES AND LOADS ARE NOT WITHIN THE PUBLISHED CAPACITY OR LOAD LIMITS FOR THE UNIT SOLD.
9. ITEMS MANUFACTURED BY OTHER PARTIES BUT INSTALLED IN OR AFFIXED TO RMT’S PRODUCTS ARE NOT WARRANTED BY RMT AND BEAR ONLY THOSE WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH ARE GIVEN BY THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH ITEMS, IF ANY.
10. AS TO COMPRESSORS: IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE PERFORMANCE, ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE CAREFULLY ADHERED TO.SO AS TO AVOID SUBSEQUENT COSTS AND DAMAGES, PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE MET:
(a) THE RELAY HAS TO BE NEW AND UNUSED;
(b) THE SYSTEM HAS TO BE ABSOLUTELY SEALED (NOT LEAKING);
(c) THE AIR INTAKE HOSE MUST NOT BE LEAKING OR HAVE A BAD O-RING OR ANY OTHER DEFECTIVE COMPONENT;
(d) DO NOT USE ANY OTHER ELECTRICAL PLUG FOR THE PARTS EXCEPT THE ONE FROM YOUR CAR. IF A PART (VALVE OR COMPRESSOR) BREAKS BECAUSE OF WRONG POLARITY OR WRONG ELECTRICAL VOLTAGE, SUCH IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY;
(e) ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT THE COMPRESSOR IS NOT RUNNING TOO LONG. MORE THAN TWO (2) MINUTES OF RUNTIME IS A SIGN OF OVER WORKING THE COMPRESSOR, RISKING IT TO BURN OUT.